What are the Liebster Awards?
The Liebster Awards are to promote new blogs. You answer a series of questions and and then set your own questions to ask.
Before I start a Big thank you to Nina Spencer who writes Ready for a Cuppa Blog. Her blog is a very good read I must say.
I know a few new bloggers by a few I mean a two! So I have put a ask on Twitter and of course Facebook to ask if anybody would like to take part.
There is a blogger community and I am still all new to Blogging that at the moment it doesn’t feel like part of the family just yet! Give it a few more weeks I am sure I will change.
So Here are the rules:
- Write a blog post about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blog post.
- Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
- List these rules in your blog post.
So first of all I need to answer the questions I was sent …
- What or who inspired you to blog? I was first introduced to Blogging by a friend who writes Life With Pink Princesses Blog. Her writing is very down to earth.
- Who would you invite to a dinner party? I’m not sure if this is famous people or people who are no longer here but my dinner party guests would include my mum, my grandads, Audrey Hepburn and Elvis Presley.
- If you had to give up one what would it be out of Tea, Coffee, Alcohol? Well I don’t like hot drinks so it would have to be Alcohol.
- Whats your favorite view? looking out on the beach with clear blue skies
- Who is your inspiration in life? My nan, she lived through the war , she is always a great support and seems to just get on with life.
- Whats the best piece of advise you’ve been given? its not what you know its who you know.
- What is at the top of your bucket list? visiting Thailand and Australia
- Is there anything you would do differently if you could? Yes Go to University.
- Whats the one place you would love to see if money were no object? If money was no object I would travel the world and see all the 7 wonders of the Earth.
- What would you do with a lottery win? Buy a house and a Mini BMW (5 door)
- How do you relax? I love reading and if I’m not reading I am knitting. These are both very relaxing.
It’s now time for me to nominate New blogs from around the interweb!
I thought it was going to be hard finding new bloggers out there but after turning to Facebook here I am with not just 5 or 6 but 13 new bloggers all eagerly awaiting my questions
Here are some new blogs to check out!
5. My Boys Club
My questions to the above bloggers are:
- How did you choose your Blog name?
- If you had the opportunity to review a product of your choice what would it be and why?
- Is Blogging all you thought it would be?
- If you won the lottery what would you buy?
- How would you describe your style?
- What can’t you live without?
- How do you deal with your fears?
- What would you change about your life?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What are your hobbies?
- what is your favorite book?
So now its over to you!
Please Don’t forget to check out the blogs above and leave a comment or two. They are all really good reads!