Things I would do differently if I was lucky enough to have baby number three.
Bear was first born, we had almost everything for him from a state of the art travel system to a bouncer which sings and dances.
With Bell, we had all the essentials and the things we never used with Bear were of the list.
- I would use reusable nappies – the costs soon add up with desposables and its mot good for the envioment and there are some super cute designs around now a days
- Breastfeed, I couldn’t breastfeed with Bear or Bell but I would actually ask for support and have a good go.
- Baby wear, with Bear toddling and Bell in the buggy it was easy to hold a hand and push but logically with two hands to hold and a buggy to push it wouldn’t be possible.
- Baby led weaning, okay I did this with Bell and I would so do this again, it was so easy and laid back.
- Vaccinate. Now I am doing so much research into this and the pros bad cons. I never researched this with Bell and Bear but I will certainly do it this time around.
- Toilet training I would let baby do it when they are ready same as I did with Bell and Bear.
- Travel system- I would just buy a stroller they are only rear facing for a max 4 months.
- Car seat I would buy a car seat which went from birth to 4/5 years as I never actually got the car seat out of the car with Bell, I did very rarely with Bear, but not often.
- Changing bags I would choose a Pink Lining one which would be compact as to be honest the changing bag ended up full of rubbish!
- Toys I would buy a few as they soon grow out of them and I’m sure the baby would prefer playing with Bell or Bears toys….
What would you do differently if you had another baby?